You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Our goal at Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is to return people recovering from illness or injury to the highest quality of life possible. We provide a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient care including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language and pathology, rehabilitation nursing and case management services.
Lovelace Rehab is now hiring a PRN Therapy Tech.
Responsible for assisting in conducting medically prescribed therapy treatments to patients under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist.
Provides non-clinical support services to the therapist to include but not limited to maintaining patient treatment areas and basic clerical support.
- Minimum education required: HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Desired education: Graduate of a certified physical therapy technician program or comparable experience.
- One (1) year of previous job related experience in hospital, rehabilitation, or outpatient setting as a therapy tech is desired but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and deal calmly, courteously and efficiently with people. Ability to deal with stressful situations, finish tasks in a timely manner, and follow oral and written instructions and established procedures and maintain strict confidentiality.
- CPR is required
Why Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital?
- CARF-accredited in six programs
- Hospital of Choice Award from the American Alliance of Healthcare Providers
- Excellence in Outcomes Award from Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), Inc.