**Lovelace Medical Center
Utilization Review, Registered Nurse (part time)
- Responsible for applying professional clinical skills and expertise in the utilization review of health care services for patients, coordinating services between the patient, interdisciplinary team and payer source, to ensure that the patient is receiving the appropriate level of care.
- Adheres to policies, procedures, and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Associate’s Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing:
- Ability to communicate effectively, function independently, manages time efficiently, organize workflow and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to balance business’ needs with patient advocate services
- Knowledge of community, state and federal laws, regulations and resources
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
3 years of clinical practice experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- Valid NM Driver’s license.