You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
About us: Lovelace Medical Center is a patient-centered hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment and a round-the-clock Emergency Department. We offer high-quality, high-tech medicine in a facility that has become a symbol of health and wellness in the heart of the city we serve.
Lovelace Medical Center is hiring a Registered Nurse.
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, including the nursing management of the patient and staff of assigned area in his/her charge.
- Manages efficient patient flow, appropriate use of supplies and other operational functions.
- Collaborates with the unit managers and/or directors in developing and revising unit policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Serves as departmental liaison and first line of contact with patients, providers and staff.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Associate’s Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing; Certification in clinical specialty.
- Supervision/Management knowledge and experience; Clinical/Specialty expertise;
- Strong conflict resolution skills; Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- One year of clinical or management experience.
- Minimum: BLS; RN License in State of NM or valid multi-state compact license
- Desired: National Certification in specialty care
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review.