You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
About us: Lovelace Women’s Hospital is New Mexico’s first and only hospital dedicated to women’s health. Our patients choose Lovelace Women’s Hospital because it’s a name they trust. Whether we come alongside them for a birthing experience or breast cancer treatment, our primary goal is to offer them exceptional care. For seven consecutive years, Lovelace Women’s Hospital has been recognized by Modern Healthcare Magazine as one of the best places to work in healthcare in the nation.
Lovelace Women’s Hospital is hiring a Registered Respiratory Therapist -PRN
The RRT coordinates the safe delivery , appropriate and effective respiratory treatment to critical and non-critical patients in accordance to current standards of practice, physician’s orders, staffing levels and organizational policies.
- Provides direct invasive and non-invasive cardiopulmonary exams and procedures.
- Attends professional meetings and maintains credentials and/or licensure.
- Communicates and listens effectively with internal and external customers; effectively understands instructions and shares knowledge.
- Cooperates and interacts with leaders, peers, other departments and all customer groups demonstrating our commitment to service.
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy Program.
- Current NM Respiratory Care License; BLS/CPR card.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- One (1) year of related experience
- AARC Membership; National Specialty Certification; PALS, NRP, or ACLS may be required by facility/department.
- Related experience may be substituted for related education.
Why Lovelace Women’s Hospital?
- 2015 & 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers
- 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work since 2008
- Zia Award from Quality New Mexico for Best in Class