Registered Nurse - Lovelace Regional Hospital- Roswell
You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
About us: Lovelace Regional Hospital Roswell is committed to offering Roswell and Chaves County residents the highest quality patient care. We are dedicated to exceeding our patients’ expectations in every way.
Lovelace Regional Hospital Roswell is now hiring a Registered Nurse For the Emergency Department!
Lovelace Regional Hospital- Roswell is committed to offering Roswell and Chaves County residents the highest quality patient care. We are dedicated to exceeding our patients’ expectations in every way.
1) Manages the patient care process by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented on all patients within the time frame of the established policy.
2) Manages staff members, assesses the needs of patients, and delegates tasks appropriately.
3) Establishes collaborative relationships with members of the healthcare team and facilitates the generation of ideas for improvement of patient care and functioning of the unit.
4) Adheres to regulatory and organization policies and procedures to ensure compliance and patient safety.
5) Participates and attends departmental meetings and professional development activities.
6) Demonstrates quality improvement, facilitating the generation of ideas for improvement of patient care and functioning of the unit.
7) Responsible for completing basic RN competencies in addition to departmental specific competencies.
8) Takes ownership of assignments; other duties as assigned or requested.
9) Communicates and listens effectively with internal and external customers; effectively understands instructions and shares knowledge.
10) Cooperates and interacts with supervisors, peers, other departments, and all customer groups demonstrating our commitment to “service”.