You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Shared Services: Organizational support departments for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations in every way.
Lovelace Shared Services is now hiring a Quality Analyst
- The Quality Analyst analyze data to assist revenue cycle leaders in revenue management.
- Captures key performance indicators and other suggestions for improvement and decision support.
- Report key statistical data regarding vendor partners, tracks their performance, and provides actionable work plans and recommendations around revenue cycle improvements.
- Works closely with stakeholders from different functional units on topics, including billing, charge capture, coding , edit/denial management, and/or self-pay management.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
Experience: 3 years experience with revenue cycle functions or HMFA CRCR program
- Familiarity to one or more of the following functional areas of the revenue cycle: Patient Access, Charge Capture, Billing & Collections. This includes, but is not limited to patient registration, appointment scheduling, manual charge entry, charge interfaces, claims editing and processing.
- Experience in providing decision support to customers, functional owners, IT/IS teams, Finance teams, and Clinic leadership. Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification is highly desirable. Experience with Business Objects, Hyperion Reports, or Essbase highly desirable.
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
Named one of the Best Places to Work by Albuquerque Business First
Named Top Workplace by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work five times since 2008