You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
About us: Lovelace Medical Center is a patient-centered hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment and a round-the-clock Emergency Department. We offer high-quality, high-tech medicine in a facility that has become a symbol of health and wellness in the heart of the city we serve.
Lovelace Medical Center is hiring a Physical Therapist.
- Responsible for organizing and conducting medically prescribed physical therapy treatment to individuals with developmental, physical, cognitive and/or emotional impairments, disabilities and/or handicaps to assist in reaching optimal function within their physical limitations.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution
- Desired: Master’s Degree or Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Ability to communicate effectively and finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures.
- Minimum: No directly related experience
- Desired: One (1) year related experience
- Current licensure or licensure eligible in Physical Therapy in state of NM; CPR
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review