You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Our goal at Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is to return people recovering from illness or injury to the highest quality of life possible. We provide a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient care including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, rehabilitation nursing and case management services.
Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is hiring a Part-Time InpatientPhysical Therapist.
- Responsible for organizing and conducting medically prescribed physical therapy treatment to individuals with developmental, physical, cognitive and/or emotional impairments, disabilities and/or handicaps to assist in reaching optimal function within their physical limitations.
- Adheres to policies, procedures, and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Desired: Master’s Degree or Doctorate of Physical Therapy.
- Ability to communicate effectively and finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures.
- Desired: One (1) year related experience.
- Current licensure or licensure eligible in Physical Therapy in State of NM.
Why Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital?
CARF-accredited in 6 programs
Hospital of Choice Award from the American Alliance of Healthcare Providers
Excellence in Outcomes Award from Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), Inc.