You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Our goal at Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is to return people recovering from illness or injury to the highest quality of life possible. We provide a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient care including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, rehabilitation nursing and case management services.
Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is hiring a Patient Care Tech.
- Under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager or RN and within the scope of training and guidelines of the hospital policies, performs basic patient care tasks, within the scope of training and guidelines of the hospital policies.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Desired: Completion of a Medical Assistant, Nurse Tech, or Certified Nursing Assistant program.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Desired: Experience in a healthcare setting
- BLS Required.
Why Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital?
- CARF-accredited in six programs
- Hospital of Choice Award from the American Alliance of Healthcare Providers
- Excellence in Outcomes Award from Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), Inc