You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Medical Center is hiring a RN, House Supervisor.
- Provides coordination of hospital admissions and services between Doctor Access Line (DAL), hospital units, emergency department, and outside entities as required.
- Coordinates, oversees and maintains the daily personnel activities of the hospital during assigned scheduled shifts to ensure staffing resources are appropriate for the needs of the patients.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Associate’s Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Coursework in management, human relations and problem solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to deal calmly, courteously and efficiently with people and deal with stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work on own or as an effective team member.
- Minimum: Two (2) years as a Staff Nurse of which one (1) year must have been in a management capacity.
- Desired Experience in an acute care setting and Hospital Charge nurse preferred.
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire) and BLS; HIRING DEPARTMENT MAY ALSO REQUIRE ACLS and or PALS.
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Hospital Review