You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Shared Services: Organizational support departments for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations in every way.
Lovelace Shared Services is now hiring an Insurance Verifier - FT.
- Lovelace Shared Services is now hiring an Insurance Verifier. The Insurance Verifier contacts all insurance companies to verify description of patient(s) medical plan benefits. Interacts with physicians’ office personnel and patients regarding financial issues; assures appropriate payment for procedures.
- Handles customer account transactions, provides customer assistance, and performs and/or oversees cashiering operations.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Desired: Associate’s Degree in related field of study
- Medical Terminology
- Ability to type and enter data efficiently and accurately. Ability to work independently. Ability to communicate effectively. Knowledge of office procedures. Knowledge of insurance plans. Skilled in a variety of software applications, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word). Ability to problem solve. Ability to communicate effectively and exercise sound judgment.
- One (1) year of previously related experience.
- Preferred: Previous medical office experience
- Preferred: Heart Saver
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Hospital Review