You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
About us: Lovelace Medical Center is a patient-centered hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment and a round-the-clock Emergency Department. We offer high-quality, high-tech medicine in a facility that has become a symbol of health and wellness in the heart of the city we serve.
Lovelace Medical Center is hiring a Customer Service Coordinator.
- Provides direct customer service and front desk assistance for assigned department to include but not limited to admitting, registering, scheduling and verifying insurance.
- Handles customer account transactions, provides customer assistance, and performs and/or oversees cashiering operations.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Education: Minimum: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Desired: Associate’s Degree in related field of study
- Technical/Formal Training: Medical Terminology
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: ability to type and enter data efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of office procedures. Knowledge of insurance plans. Skilled in a variety of software applications.
- Experience: One (1) year of previously related experience. Preferred: Previous medical office experience.
- Licensure: Preferred: Heart Saver
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Hospital Review