You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Our goal at Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is to return people recovering from illness or injury to the highest quality of life possible. We provide a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient care including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language and pathology, rehabilitation nursing and case management services.
Lovelace Rehab is now hiring a PRN Clinical Liaison.
- Responsible for maintaining census through physical assessment, chart review, patient/family interviews, consultations with physicians and on-site evaluations.
- Identifies new business and prospective opportunities in assigned territories, and utilizes market place trends to achieve assigned admission goals.
- Expedites timely admissions by assessment of patients’ options, identification of available resources.
- Minimum education required: Associate’s Degree or equivalent of education and experience in managed care setting. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have a clinical licensure and valid NM Driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality, meet deadlines, and maintain accuracy and consistency. Knowledge of HMO’s, PPO’s, Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance plans preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred. Has a working knowledge of the Centers for Medicare Services (CMS) requirements/guidelines for admissions.
- Two (2) years of previous job related experience.
- CARF-accredited in six programs
- Hospital of Choice Award from the American Alliance of Healthcare Providers
- Excellence in Outcomes Award from Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), Inc