You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
About us: Lovelace Medical Center is a patient-centered hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment and a round-the-clock Emergency Department. We offer high-quality, high-tech medicine in a facility that has become a symbol of health and wellness in the heart of the city we serve.
Lovelace Medical Center is hiring a Certified Pharmacy Tech.
- Assists pharmacists in various pharmaceutical activities to include the preparation and distribution of medications, the maintenance of drug inventory, patient records and financial records.
- Works only under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: Graduate of an accredited pharmacy technician program or equivalent training
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum: No directly related experience
- Desired: Six (6) months of related experience
- NM Board of Pharmacy registration upon date hired; or register within 10 (ten) days of hire with Pharmacist in Charge signature.
- NM Board of Pharmacy approved PTCB Certification.
HOSPITAL BASED DESIRED: IV Certification or must be obtained within six (6) months from date of hire
Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Hospital Review